Want smoother, straighter hair? Keratin smoothing treatments are a great option!
If you're thinking about trying it, you should know this:
- What Is Keratin? It's a protein that's naturally in your hair.
- How It Works: The Keratin smoothing product is applied to your hair and then the heat from a blow dryer and a flat iron is used to seal it in. The process takes about 2-3 hours depending on your hair's length.
- Time-Saving: If you usually style your hair straight, a keratin smoothing treatment can shorten your blow-dry time by 40% to 60%.
- Frizz Be Gone: Hair is smooth and frizz free after a Keratin Smoothing Treatment. Even when stepping out into a humid environment!
- Wait Before You Wash: You shouldn't wash your hair for 3 days after getting the treatment. This is very important so that the solution has time to work.
- Upkeep: After you get a keratin smoothing treatment, and after the 3 day waiting period, you should use the smoothing shampoo, conditioner and product provided with your treatment at home to help maintain the treatment.
- Lasting Power: As long as the smoothing shampoo, smoothing conditioner and smoothing products are used at home, the results should last up to 3 months!
NO Formadehyde in the California Smooth keratin smoothing products!!!!!! :)